Monday, May 5, 2008

And it begins...

Hello, my name is Steffi, and this is my blog. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with this thing. Other than have a convenient way to share pictures and stories, without having to go on the myspaces (yes plural, much like the internets) to do so.

I guess I'll start with the basics. I am young, 22 at the moment, married to The Terrorist, and knocked up.

I am trying my damndest to finish up my BA in English before the kid is born, and am taking 10 weeks of intensive Spanish...after five years of french...and a few years in between that....this is going to be interesting.

I work a little more than part-time, a little less than full-time at Panera Bread Co. I've been there almost a year and feel as if I am now a store fixture. Lightbulbs...check. Bread...check. Steffi...check.

I come from a huge and wacky family. I have five siblings, affectionately known as The Crackheads, a couple parents, a couple stepparents, more aunts and uncles and cousins than should be allowed, and In-Laws.

My personality borders on the line between quirky and bizarre...but all around I'm Simply Steffi.

No comments: